Monday, April 18, 2011

Canada Info part 1: Mostly about singers

Okay, so I've been waiting for days and days to get some kind of information about the Libera concerts in Toronto and London, Canada. Thankfully, after waking up from a long nap, I checked some blogs and the Libera official website, and guess what I found!!! A whole stash of awesome information about the Canada tour so far! I was so excited, I pretty much skimmed through it all and picked out information here and there.

I got some info about my all time favorites, Liam and Josh, and some of it is NOT SO GOOD NEWS

Okay, let's begin with Liam. His hair is shorter now, which, in my opinion, looks really REALLY good on him :) :) :) He did an interview with Kavana and Freddie (they look so cute in the pictures I'll be posting soon) and that's pretty much all I've got about him.

Next up is Josh. Like I said, NOT SO GOOD NEWS!!!! From the sources I have gotten, all point out one extremely saddening fact:

JOSH WAS NOT PRESENT AT THE CONCERTS. WHAT THE FUDGE?!?!?!?!

Yes, according to all of the pictures, I have not spotted Josh in any one of them. In the first Toronto concert, Liam explained that some people were studying for exams. Ahem, ahem. By that, he probably means Josh. I'm not exactly sure why on earth Josh would have to study for an exam in the middle of April, but what do I know? Maybe London's schools have different exam dates than they do in America. And come to think of it, I kind of just realized that Josh is a high schooler! Of course he'd be studying for exams!
Wait, but then that doesn't make any sense. Why would he miss on the Canada tour? Really, there must have been a zillion girls waiting for him to give that dazzling smile. Poor girls :(
For some reason, I feel like Josh is starting to give up on Libera. What if he really isn't in the choir anymore? He's been on pretty much every single tour since he's been with Libera, and thousands of adoring fans have screamed for him. I bet everyone in Canada was waiting to do the same thing! Now what???

Josh, why did you do this??? Well yeah, your education's important, but did you think about your fans?

Who am I kidding, he probably did, and had to make a hard decision on whether to keep up with his grades or keep up with his fans. Josh, yeah, I'm sad that you weren't at the concerts, and the fans who were there were probably even more upset, but don't get out of Libera just yet. I still have to see that charming face in person!

Maybe Liam meant that Josh was hanging out at the hotel studying... hahaha in my dreams!!!

Part one is complete, and I'll do part two as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment