Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Very First Post!

Hello! I'm a little new to this, so I will be needing all the help I can get! :)
I'm very excited about starting this! This blog is going to be mainly about Libera, a South London boys choir(for those of you who don't know what it is).
 I am personally very attached to this choir because their music helped me recover from my severe nightmares. A while back, I was struck with extremely bad dreams at night. Every dream I had involved someone killing me with a gun, and I was terrified and didn;t know what to do.
Well, one Friday evening at home with my parents, I was on Youtube searching for a song that I would be singing solo at my church. In the bar on the right, I happened to randomly click on a Silent Night video perofrmed by a choir called Libera. I watched the whole video, all the while thinking 'Are these boys or am I just dreaming?' Sure enough, the erthreal sound was coming from the small group of young boys, who I thought were too young and were singing too high at the time.
It took me quite a while to get used to their songs, and shortly afterward, I bought the MP3 songs from Amazon. I always listened to Libera before I went to sleep, and little by little, my nightmares wore off. I was amazed by what those boys could do, and I felt indebted to them.
I am starting this blog to repay "my boys" for helping me get through a hard and terrifying time in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment