Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Just a Quick Message

First off, hey, everybody! I just need to make a few things clear. I will be gone for at least a week next week because I am going to a camp in the mountains, where its so secluded, you can hear the bears scratching at your cabin window at nighttime. Obviously, there is absolutely no signal there, so I cannot catch up with Libera or this blog. Sad sad, and it's such a bad time too, right before the tour. Please, if you can, send me an e-mail with some updates, because after the camp week, I will leave immediately for Miami and I will have a little time to catch up. Well, given our hotel has WiFi, anyways. Another thing, I have made a little rescheduling with my concert planning. Instead of attending the St. Louis concert, I will most likely be going to Frisco, since my dad has business in Arkansas around that time.

Moving on. I have soo much busy work this summer, but luckily, Libera manages to make their way into every day. Today, I looked in my mailbox, and I found the Libera Angel Voices Concert DVD that I ordered. YAYAYAY!! I was so excited! It came a bit earlier than I expected, so I was glad. My dad and Grandma watched it with me. They both enjoyed it a lot. Just a few comments on the DVD:


The intros were really cute! Everyone did a really nice job, but they were shorter than the ones from the newer concerts. And I was happy to be re-introduced to some older members like Tom Cole and Conor O'Donell. And Michael Horncastle, of course. I was soo amused by the little baby faces of our well-known Josh, long gone Tom and Ed, and the amazingly tired look on Liam. Over all, the concert was so good, and I wish I would have been there live.

I will stay on the blog as long as I can until Sunday, when I leave. Let's hope Libera gives some more tour details until then.

2 comments: