Thursday, December 1, 2011

December Birthdays Part 1

set up quite yet, I do have a smartphone! Thank the Lord for androids. I can't get on as fast as I would like and I can't paste pictures, but it will do.

There are lots of birthdays this month in Libera, so I decided to split it up. It's easier to read that way.

Kavana Crossley- December 1
I want to give a huge shout out to Kavana today because it's his birthday. He has a tremendous amount of potential and a fantastically beautiful singing voice on the side. Thank you, Kavana! We look forward to your continuing years.

Liam Connery- December 4

I've always admired Liam in a special way. Maybe because he's a ginger? That might be part of it. But I really think the solos he had long ago were very special and nothing like all the other voices. Liam has that true angel-like quality in his voice that allows you to hear more than just one note. With Liam, I can almost hear an entire choir in his voice alone. That's really special. And he has this fun personality that just shines through. Not to mention his consistency in the choir. I don't think he's missed a single concert. Liam, good job. Don't leave yet, please!

Joseph Snelling- December 6

Joe is better known to me as the guy who did amazingly good on Salva Me in 2005. He was probably one of the more sophisticated people in Libera, and you could tell just by the way he talked. Thanks for all your songs, Joe. You won't be forgotten, trust me.

Carlos Rodriguez- December 8

Let's face it. Carlos is just cute. Every year, as the boys grow in height and lose some of their mini-adorabubble factor. Carlos is an exeption. He is cute every year! I smile when I see him because he doesn't talk as much as some of the others do and its just nice to know that he is still there. Happy early birthday, Carlos. Dont stop being so cute!

James Mordaunt- December 9

Oh, Mini James. I thought you were lost to us. Until you had your solo on the Christmas Album. That was a relief.
Well, I think James has matured quite a bit in these past months. And though I don't know for a fact, he has started to change into a bigger, older, deeper voiced Mini James. I'll miss him when he's gone. But for now, I adore your singing, James!

End of Part 1. Next part will be put up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment