Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Canada Info Part Two

Wow, it's been a while since I last posted. And it's been a while since I checked the Libera Canada blog. The information is really overwhelming, but I have to start somewhere. Okay, here we go.

I read over the blog and realized that I wrote an untrue post a a few weeks ago. Libera arrived on Tuesday April 12, not Thursday, April 14. There I was, all hyperactive, thinking that Libera was standing on the same continent as me, when actually, they had been doing that for two whole days. I have to say, I felt like an idiot.

Libera commented on the beds from the hotel on Tuesday night. They said they had " lovely squishy beds that we just flopped onto and fell asleep within seconds". HAHAHA! Well, whatever hotel was hosting Libera, thanks a million for offering them squishy beds! The next day, the boys ate a big breakfast and went to an ice hockey museum where they apparently had a lot of fun. Oh, and they watched the movie "Hop". Awww that would be really cute to see a bunch of tiny Libera boys staring at a bunny movie when they all look like bunnies themselves. Lol.

On Thursday, Libera performed their first concert in Canada ever. Whoever was writing the blog said that there were hundreds and hundreds of people lined up. Well, NO DUH!!! At the first concert in Canada, I'm surprised there weren't THOUSANDS of people there! Okay, I'm overexaggerating, but really, that's how it should have been.

The funniest part of the blog went something like this:

"On the way we stopped in a car park and looked out at the sunny weather and several of use decided we didn’t need our coats. And then we went outside …..and came running back. It was bitterly cold with a strong icy wind. We went to eat at a restaurant, which had a moose theme.That is particularly relevant to us, as we are in the homeland of the moose, and also, Moose is the name of our mascot – who, coincidentally, is a moose. So we posed with an enormous wooden moose which was standing outside the restaurant. But we did not have any chocolate mousse (pun intended) for dessert. That would mess around with our vocal cords. No, we had ice cream for our sweet, and then we were on our way."

Oh, boys, haven't you learned anything about Canada? It's really cold there. Yes, even in April, unlike your dear England. Ha. Don't worry! Just remember to keep your jackets on the next time you go for a tour there.

Speaking of the moose comment, I didn't know England was the homeland of the moose! Well, I guess you really learn something new every day!

As for the other moose parts, I don't need to comment on them. They speak for themselves. Especially the chocolate mousse joke.

Part two of the Canada tour series...complete!! I'll post again soon!
I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE MATERIAL ON THIS POST!!!!! ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE OFFICIAL LIBERA WEBSITE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment