Friday, April 29, 2011

Josh is Gone???

Greetings! I am once again in my English class. I found some free time for my blog, so here I am.

I'm a little concerned because two of my fellow bloggers posted pictures of Libera members 2011, and guess what.

Josh isn't in any of them.

As I suspected, Joshua Madine is probably out of Libera. I'm not 100 percent sure because the pictures were from the Canada tours(and supposedly Josh stayed behind to study for upcoming exams), but I'm a little anxious to see if he's still in or not. Oh, Josh, don't leave now! I wanted to see you in concert!!! DON"T LEAVE!!!!!!

Even if Josh has left, his brother, Matthew Madine, is in Libera now, so maybe Josh will still show up for concerts. You can see that I'm still hanging on to the hope that I'll see him someday. Well, the world is small, so who really knows?

Now that we've mentioned him, it's worthless to end this post without bringing him in some more. So, speaking of Matthew Madine, no pictures out with him yet other than the same old- same old. I don't think he went on the Canada tour(he's too young, I think) but something tells me we'll be seeing a whole lot of him soon :) This little kid might take on his brother's role soon, so we've got to give him some credit. Though I'll never be "close" to him as I was to Josh, I'll do my best to support him in his Libera days.

I'll be back soon with more of the Canada blog. So, for now... au revoir!

3 comments:

  1. Josh told me at the Atlanta concert last year, he was going no where! He was staying with Libera, so maybe he is just studying hard for those state exams. I also spotted Tom Cully at the March concert in Epson, he came in during the interval so he is still involved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your comment! I am glad to hear that Josh is still involved in Libera. Can I use your response as a part of my blog? I would really like to let everybody know!
    Thank you again!
    Liberaholic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, well its not fact but you are more than welcome to use my comments. We had lined up after the Atlanta concert for the signing and I just happened to say to Josh and Ben, now that Toms gone I suppose you two will be next? Josh smiled and said I'm going no where, so lets hope he was just studying for those important exams!

    ReplyDelete