Thursday, May 19, 2011

It's Been A While!!!

I cannot believe how long it's been since I've posted!! Please forgive me; I have been stuck in my schedule. It's like a mud pit that you can't seem to get out of... ugh!!! Well, enough about me. Let's get down to some real business. Libera.

In my absence.... there have been a BAZILLION Libera things going on! I don't think there is a humanly way to put it all in one post! It's been ranging between Josh news, movies, concerts, etc.etc. So, we're gonna take this real slow and one at a time. WHEEE! Here we go!

Okay. In one of my earlier posts, I was really worried that Josh had gone out of Libera for good. Well, soon enough, I had someone by the name of Paul comment on my post and say:

"Josh told me at the Atlanta concert last year, he was going no where! He was staying with Libera, so maybe he is just studying hard for those state exams. I also spotted Tom Cully at the March concert in Epson, he came in during the interval so he is still involved. "

Well, as down as I was about Josh and all, my lord, this sounded AMAZING! I immediately responded and thanked the person about their comment and asked if I could publish it(one of the main reasons that I'm even mentioning this). Paul sent another comment later:

"Hello, well its not fact but you are more than welcome to use my comments. We had lined up after the Atlanta concert for the signing and I just happened to say to Josh and Ben, now that Toms gone I suppose you two will be next? Josh smiled and said I'm going no where, so lets hope he was just studying for those important exams!"

Well, Paul, I agree with you completely. Good thing Mr. Madine is studying for those exams. It would really suck if he failed. No worries, Josh. You probably did great!!!

I really liked the way Josh answered Paul's question. "I'm going nowhere." Ha!!! I can really just imagine him saying that in the accent and all. No really, try it! It would definetely be something Josh would say. And I'm just getting that vibe of "I'm seriously not going anywhere, so stop worrying" type thing hidden in there. One more thing I have to say about this is... let's face it, Josh sounded really cool right there!!

Now, let's take all this into consideration and play the little Josh film in our heads for a bit :)

And as Paul said, we don't really know for sure if he's in or not. But I think we should keep our heads up a bit. Josh is obviously still gonna be alive and breathing and on this planet and under the same blue sky, and it's a small world, so you just never really know.

Well, sorry, that it took so long to say one thing, but as I said, it's not humanly possible to get everything into one post. Be back tomorrow!!


WAITTT!!!!! I'm gonna try to put up the Song of Life Music Video for ya'll.

YAYY! It worked! Enjoy it guys. I really did! It made me cry, so if you start tearing up, don't complain:) And one more thing.
Be REALLY observant from 1:52 TO 1:55. IT'S SOMETHING WORTH SEEING!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment