Sunday, May 22, 2011

Venus in Eros

Well, I am SOOOO SHOCKED!!! I visited a ton of Libera fanblogs, and Libera is partaking in yet another movie!!!!!!!!! It's called Venus in Eros and it's a part of that Cannes Movie Festival thingymagingy(I honestly have no clue what that is). A ton of songs off the Peace album are gonna be on the soundtrack.

1) Ave Virgo- that's a really nice song! I'm glad they're putting Tom into consideration, even though it's a shame he's not in Libera anymore :(

2)Air- whell!!! This song is really close to Ave Virgo... do I see a pattern here? Even though it's an older song, it's still a really really good one! Tom again!!

3)Touch the Sky- simple, clear, and James Mordaunt. What more could you ask for :)

4)Panis Angelicus- now, really? That pattern I was talking about earlier... yeah it's definetely here. All these songs are so closely related. And Daniel does a good job on this song!

5)How Shall I Sing That Majesty?- I love this song so much! The harmonies at the end are stunning.

Now, I think that's the most exposure Libera's gotten since the Papal Mass at Yankee Stadium and that Hannibal movie. But.... it doesn't end there. On the official Venus in Eros website( http://www.venusineros.co.uk/), I happened to be surfing the cast and crew part. I could not believe my eyes!!!!!!!
Some Libera members are starring in the movie. AS ANGELS!!!!!!
I was so spazzed out!!! Here they are:

Daniel Fontannaz as Angel Gabriel
Ralph Skan as Angel Raphael
Cassius O'Connell-White as Angel Cassiel
James Mordaunt as Angel Jophiel
Stefan Leadbeater as Angel Sariel
Kavana Crossley as Angel Kakabel
and Barney Lindsell doing a voice only role

NO WAYYYY!!!! I soooooo need to see this movie! Not only are they on the soundtrack, they're in the movie too! This is really gonna boost up the number of fans! If you look on the Gallery page, you can see them in pictures!!

Just for the fun of it, here's the description:

Story:

In a deep forest, the statue of Venus stands alone.
The winter snows end and the ice melts into the river.
As the spring arrives two other statues, David and Eros, are
installed besides her. Venus instantly falls in love with
David.

During the summer Venus falls asleep in the moon light.
While dreaming Venus becomes human and realizes David also
loves her. In a fit of jealousy Eros shoots an arrow at a
sculptor to control his mind to destroy the statue of Venus.
The love triangle dramatically alters into a tragedy.

Time passes by. Falling golden leaves in the forest turn into
falling snow. At Christmas Eve seven angels visit the forest
and sing for Venus and shake hands saying 'Merry Christmas'.
After the angels disappear the falling snow changes into a
storm. The storm changes her fate completely.

Then....


Yeah.. I don't really get the picture. Do you? Oh well, at least our Seven Angels are there:)

Last thing.. I think the names they gave the boys in the movie are hysterically funny. Cassius is Angel Cassiel.. hahahahahahahahahaha. HAHA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment