Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Libera is Going to Canada

Here it is. Yes, it's true, Libera is going to Canada. It's a little late to say this because the tour will be in a week or so, but I'm almost as excited as the Canada fans. To think that I will be standing on the same continent as "my boys"... ahhh... it's so refreshing:).
I hope the fans there will have fun, and I hope the boys get the best welcoming they can get. I know I would just pick them all up at once in a hug :)) Maybe they'll come to the US this year... before October PLEASSEE I want to see Josh Madine before he leaves!
I'll try to upload some pictures from the tour as soon as I can get them. Hopefully Josh is still in the choir this year. I heard he was still in, so I'm crossing my fingers, clenching my teeth, and sending up prayers every now and again.
Good luck in Canada, Libera!

No comments:

Post a Comment