Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Libera Photos

Since Libera is still in preparation for the Canada tour, I decided I was going to put out some pictures from the new website
I personally REALLY like this picture. Ben and Josh have really grown up!!!! What on earth?? They seem like they're really tall! Maybe it's just the outfits?

Awwww! That's cute! Other than the fact that they all look like ghosts who have no matresses to sleep on.. it's CUTE!

Josh.... what are you doing.....trying to show off your bare legs..? Hahahahahaha. They look like they're enjoying themselves :)
I wish I could have been there. Then again, I wish I could go to all their concerts.


The first and third pictures look like they are singing in a Buddhist temple. Am I right? And how on earth do they make all those cool light effects??


Someone really likes taking pictures of Libera boys' backs lol. You kind of feel like you're one of them and you'r a bit shorter than the guys in front of you and all you can see are their backs :))

Now this is cool. Their robes look awesome in the wind.. hey! Who has the picture of their faces? Someone's doing the back thing again!
Nice shot, boys! You really know how to make yourselves look professional. Because you are!!!

 In the end, they're all just a bunch of sightseeing boys. Nice shades... who is that anyway?? Kavana looks like a real tourist with the lanyard. And Sam... why are you so freakin tall???




I swear, one day, Libera will have all glasses boys. British boys with glasses who sing as high as Everest. I see Cassius got the same glasses as Henry :)
In the first picture, Alex(I think) has a pair of glasses on his eyes and a pair attached to his shirt. More Glassesssss!!! And can anyone tell me what Josh is carrying under his arm?


Yeah, cool down, boys. I bet you're stuffed in those robes. Wait, don't stick your head in the water! You could drownnnn!

Awwww! Happy Birthday, Freddie!!!!!!! Nice cake you've got there!
Gee, I'd give anything for Libera to sing me the happy birthday song in those nice harmonies of theirs ;D


Cassius: Staring intently at the organ. Maybe I can play it with my brain....concentrate...
Dear Cassius, I am certain you can play the organ if you try!! Maybe you already know how... OHH I'M DIGGING YOUR GLASSES!




Church after church after church.. wow England has a lot of churches! All the more for Libera to perform in!

I think this was on the set for that Eternal Light music video.

Yep, that's the set! Sing it, Stefan! Those candles look like they could fall any minute. Watch your heads, guys!
Now, Ralph, what did I tell you NOT to do?? Jonathan's just like this is gonna be fun.. smirk.


What's with the light effects again?? They are so awesome!  Just breathtaking! Whoever chooses those effects is pretty darn good cuz the lights always match the song Libera is singing.

Has anyone noticed how often these boys get put in the little triangle formations?

Mini- James looks like he's gonna hypnotise you any minute now. I wish there were more pictures of individual choristers. They look good when they stand alone.

To all you fans who were thirsty for some Josh... here's to you.
Josh: Hah! You see this, right? Right? Don't I look just fantastic in this cowboy hat? The country boy figure looks good on me, right? Here, I'm gonna pose for you. One, two three, CHEEZE! HAHAHAHAHA
Yes, Josh, that's one darn good picture. It's frame worthy!!
Jonathan: Look away, my boy, just walk away from Josh. He's going to be back to normal in a bit. LOLOLOL!!!

And this concludes the picture album for today. I pay all respects to the Libera website, as that is where I got these pictures from. Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment