Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tom Cully's New Do

So one day I was searching good ol' Youtube for some Libera treasure hunting, and lookie what I found. I couldn't believe my eyes! Watch the video and you'll see.
Yeah, I said "No way that's Tom." but it really is. This awesome guy in the video is Tom Cully from Libera. Can you believe it?? Look at how much he's grown! It's crazy, right. RIGHT?? His voice has changed so much since he sang the Ave Virgo solo.
I know, I know, this video has been on Youtube for a while now, but I really wanted to share it with you guys. Tom's just too much for me to take on my own :)
Is that Tom's room in the background? Cuz if it is...
TOM!!!! CLEAN UP YOUR ROOM RIGHT NOW!!!!
But anyways, getting back to the point... Tom is really taking a big leap and flying solo in the musical world. Who knows, maybe Libera was just the beginning of his debut. Tom, we really enjoyed your time in Libera and you were definetely one of my Fearsome Five(Josh Madine, Liam Connery, Ben Phillipp, Tom Cully, Michael Horncastle, which were originally "my guys". It was hard to make the switch to all the little ones, but I'm feeling better about it.) Now, Tom, be free! Be Liberated! Haha that is such a corny joke. We'll miss your angelic voice, but keep on entertaining us with your original music.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I really glad to find out another blog about Libera. I'm a Libera's fan too. I love Josh too. Please, keep up the good work.

    Anyway, I have a blog too, about Libera of course. Please, feel free to visit it anytime. Here is the link: http://madinelover.blogspot.com


    Best regards,

    madine_lover

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, madine lover! I appreciate all your encouragements. Actually, I have been watching your blog for a while now :) You are definetely an inspiration for me and my blog! Thank you also for all your hard work.

    Go Libera and Go Josh!!! Hahaha.
    Keep in touch!
    Liberaholic

    ReplyDelete