Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Libera's USA Summer Tour

Sorry about the huge break in posts, everyone. :( It's really been a while since Libera announced something big, so I guess I've been slacking off. Forgive my negligence. I promise I will update more often.

The big news for this summer was posted a few days ago on the Official Libera website:

We are delighted to announce that we expect to tour in the USA in the Summer. We will be performing in the Twin Cities, the Windy City, the Gateway to the West and the Lone Star State.
- Minneapolis MN 27th July
- St Paul MN on 29th July
- Chicago IL on 31st July
- St Louis MO on 3rd August
- Frisco TX on 7th August
- Houston TX on 9th August
We will announce details of venues shortly.

When I read this, I froze. I could just not believe my eyes! Libera is really coming to the US!!!! Thank God!!! I was really upset that I missed last year's summer tour, but now I have the chance to make that up. Since I'm not old enough to drive to the concerts myself, I had to ask my parents to take me. With a little begging and lots of flashy smiles, I'm pretty sure I've convinced my dad to take me to the St. Louis concert on the 3rd. And I'm bringing a few friends along. Ahahahahah, I feel so giddy right now. Lol.

I feel like I'm the luckiest person on earth right now, but I'm also really excited about all the fans in the US like me who will FINALLY have the chance to see and hear Libera in person. Also, my condolences to all the countries who have been expecting Libera to come see them this summer. Your turn will come soon, don't worry.

I hope that Josh will make it to this tour. Since he was probably studying hard for exams last tour, maybe he has time to come along this summer. Oh, let's hope, let's hope! Wow, I can't possibly imagine being in the same room as Josh Madine, and Liam Connery, and Ben Phillip, and all those gorgeous boys I'm leaving out. Hahaha, giddiness again!

I will post in the days to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment