Wednesday, August 3, 2011


I am going to start a new thing on this blog. Every first day of the month, I will post a listing of the Libera members whose birthday is in that month. Of course, I will have a special post on their actual birthday. Also, some of the people on the list will be older than some others. I just wanted to give them a chance to not be missed. After all, they were a part of Libera, too. Since I missed the first day of the month, I will do it today :) Oh yeah! And one other thing, I don't have everybody's birthday at the moment, like the newbies that just made it in. One day though, we will find out when they were born and we get to celebrate. We just have to be patient(especially me, because I'm excited to see when Matthew Madine was born XD)


Sam Coates: August 1
Sam, our Libera old faithful. Unfortunately, I missed his birthday by two days :( But it will be fun next August when I post the birthday listing AND do a happy birthday post on the same day.


Ralph Skan: August 12
It was great of him to tell us on the Fox 9 Interview :) Our dear Ralph will be turning 13. Sniffle, sniffle. They grow so fast :')


Joseph Platt: August 20
I was never that familiar with this Libera member, but there are some fans out there that remember the times when he was still with the choir. He will be turning 20 years old this month. Lol, turning 20 on August 20. That's a once in a lifetime opportunity!!!


Alfie Smart: August 24
Awww, Alfie! I miss the little squirt. I still wonder what happened to him. He will be turning 13 years old.


James Vereycken: August 26
Does he have a brother named Michael? I'm sure I've seen their last name somewhere...
James will be turning 18 this month.

Happy late birthday to Sam, and happy early birthday to Ralph, Joseph, Alfie, and James!

No comments:

Post a Comment