Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Interview on Fox 9

Yesterday, I went onto DearMadine's blog, Beautiful Strangers, and I found(to my complete bewilderment and overexcitement), an array of videos from a concert, and one very special news interview.. which happens to be the one that is in this post. I've been having trouble with uploading videos, for some reason, so if you can't watch it here, I strongly suggest that you go either to Beautiful Strangers and watch it there, or go to Youtube and type in 'libera interview fox 9'. It should be the first video that pops up. Oh yeah. thank you DearMadine for the information! I wouldn't have found out about this interview if she hadn't posted it first :)

Well, how should I start? I saw this interview and decided to watch it, probably because I saw beautiful Josh's name in the description under the video. So I watched it, quite absentmindedly. My brain wasn't focusing on what anyone said, but rather, on the absolutely gorgeous Josh Madine, all grown up, mature, and at least half a head taller than he was when I last saw him in the Song of Life music video. While he was talking, my mind was completely engrossed in the richness, smoothness, and silky texture of his now deep voice... and not to mention the British accent that added on to the experience.. I know I'm taking this a bit farther than I should, but come on people, think about it! This is probably the last we will see of beautiful, famous, Joshua Madine and his even more beautiful smile, and his unmistakable sweet, rich voice! Let's bask in the sunshine of his presence while we still can... or we'll regret it later.....

As for the interview, it turned out to be pretty good the second time I watched it, determined to overcome my weakness to Josh. I think all the boys did a good job with their answers, even though I thought the last question was pretty weird, because all of them seemed to answer it the same way. And Cassius really should stay and host the show :)

It's a little difficult to keep up with all that Libera is doing at the moment, but I promise I will work hard and do my best. For one, they will be doing a concert in St. Louis today. Good luck, Libera, and may the best audience be there to support you.

Oh yeah, I'm still unsure about my going to Frisco for the concert, but now that I actually saw Josh, I felt a little more relieved than I was before.

No comments:

Post a Comment