Thursday, August 25, 2011

A Jumble of Mixed Up Things

I think the title says it all, right? You see, I don't have any particular theme to stick to today, but I do have a lot to say. That's why its going to be a huge mess.

Let me start with my new blog design. I did a little fixing up here and there, got a new background going on, and you can see the cover of the Christmas album is behind my blog title. You can also see that I have added a new page: The Lib-Calendar. The name is self-explanatory. I'm going to be running a calendar on this blog, and you can go right on ahead and check it whenever you feel like it!  First order of business, complete.
Another thing I have to mention is that I live in the US, and there is going to be a major hurricane slamming into me on Saturday, which means power might go out for a few days to a few weeks. In the picture below you can see..... Hurricane Irene!!!

AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! It is so scary to think that this hunk of a swirling cloud is gonna smash into where I live.
I don't mean to make a bigger deal out of this than I should, but I've never been in a hurricane before. This would be my first. And, I'm a little scared, yes I am. But you see, that's not the point. I'm probably not going to get on this blog for a while since the power is going to be knocked out. Goodbye Libera! Goodbye, blog! If I live through this(which I'm almost 100% positive that I will), I'll tell you the experience of being in a major hurricane. Or typhoon, or whatever it's called where you live.
Also, I've been looking around, and I found the list of songs to be on the Christmas Album. Thank you to the Mini Angels bloggers! And also to madinelover! These are supposed to be a few of the songs( Mini Angels said 16) on the album. Hmmmm, Lullabye? Is it going to be the one on the Peace album? I'd like that!

Carol of the Bells
Veni Veni Emmanuel
Corpus Christi Carol
Still, Still, Still
The First Nowell
and Lullabye

Here's your album cover! Now, all we have to do is be patient.

Hehehe maybe Josh will get another solo...

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurricane? Wow! I hope what you`ll be alright!
    And if Josh will get another solo it will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The power ended up going out for only a short while, and there's a lot of debris, but all in all, it was a pretty harmless hurricane :)

    ReplyDelete