Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Reporting Live from LiberaNews


Well, the title is kind of dumb, but it proves my point. Once again, Libera is in somewhat of a time when EVERYTHING is happening all at the same time. And, with my being a little sick at the moment, I have been uninformed of just about everything. So, let's get to the Breaking News of the day(forgive me, but I must go on with the news theme, I think it's getting to me:)

1. Libera in the Phillipines

As you have most likely heard from either the Official Libera website, or a more informed blog than my own(and most of the things I know come from our beloved madinelover, Inna, Lexi and Lauren, and many others. Thank you guys for keeping me on the line with all of the news), Libera is officially going to the Phillipines in October!

We are delighted to announce that we will be visiting the Philippines from 23rd to 29th October. Further details will be published shortly.    

That's what they said! 2011 has really been a major tour year, right? First Canada, which was the first time there for them. Then, US, which was actually the biggest and most effective tour I have heard they did. And now the Phillipines? This is great! What this means is that 1) Libera's fan numbers will shoot up like a rocket and 2) they are gaining enough funds to go to more places. Which brings me to my next subject.

2. World Libera Day
This is just confirming that the number of fans are rising. A World Libera Day? When I first found out, I thought I was dreaming. Holy Josh Madine!!!! So this day is going to be on November 1st every year from now on. Libera has their own day now. I can't believe it. This is awesome!!!

So as you can see in this video, uploaded by adrianuwant3 on Youtube, the world is teaming up for Libera and all the fans across the world are going to help by raising funds for them.The video listed some things you can do to raise money, but to tell the truth, that list is endless. I'm going to make a mini list here:

1) Buy something of theirs. A CD, DVD, whatever they put on sale! It all goes to them.

2) Go to their concert. Remember, this can be done on a day other than WLD(World Libera Day). If you go to their concert, you are supporting them as a fan, and also financially. And you'll get all excited too!

3) Host some sort of an event that costs money for Libera. The video mentioned something about tea, and whatnot. This is one thing you can do on WLD and be as creative as you want. A lemonade stand, bake sale(people are really attracted to food, for some reason), party, movie night, car wash, anything you want!

4) Do odd jobs for people. If you tell them the money is going toward a good cause, then they'll probably let you do it. Mow lawns, walk dogs, babysit, again, the possibilities are endless. Ask your boss for a bonus for Libera, for cryin out loud. It might work!

5) Share Libera with a friend. Think of all those people out there who don't have the beautiful music of Libera boys to listen to. Just start up a conversation, and then let them borrow, or even keep a CD. Sooner or later, with patience, they might become a fan and take part in the next World Libera Day.

If all us fans rally together like that, then heaven knows Libera will outdo Justin Bieber(in who I personally take no liking). They'll be in Hollywood like [snap] that!

3. Christmas Album

The rumors were swirling earlier in the year, and in July, Libera personally assured us that the rumors really were correct.

July 20th, 2011 by Libera

We have been very busy recently. Of course we have been preparing for our forthcoming USA tour, but we have also been recording a NEW ALBUM. This will be a first for Libera, because it is a Christmas album - and it is due for release later in the year.
So please look out for more news of this soon!

As you can see, Libera is going to record a new album! A Christmas one, to be exact. Now, I'm pretty sure for the boys, it must have been weird to start recording Christmas in July, but for us it is very good news because it means the album will come out before Christmas, which means that we have plenty of time to write our letters to Santa. Haha. Or buy them for others. What's more, because of this special album, Libera will be going on a trip to the Phillipines to get the promo going. And as you can see, we are exactly where we started.

It was really fun to catch up on some Libera news. But before I end this post, I have to put up the link for the Christmas Album cover. The website isn't letting me put any pictures up right now, but I will try later. For now, click here to get to London in Love, which is madinelover's blog. Thank you for your post!

Reporting Live from LiberaNews. Back to you.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, that is an interesting tittle for sure :)
    This a nice post! Keep doing it. I love all your posts here <3
    Last, thank you for liking and linking my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Your blog is a real treasure for me. I could never live without it :D
    And thank you for liking my posts. I try.. lol Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete