Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Happy Birthday To....

Today happens to be the only birthday day in September. And it belongs to

...our dear Big Ben Crawley! Well, Ben is one of the oldest Libera members I know, and I am really inspired by him because he had one of the most glorious sounding voices I have ever heard. Even though his sound has deepened, I remember when he had the highest, most angelic sound pour from his lips. His singing always reminds me of trumpets and their clear, loud sound. Here's a little music video he was in. Just listen. You'll see.

See?? I told you! He was great, and is obviously still great, and another thing I want to mention about him is that he still takes part in the Libera family. I guess he never could get out of it. Even though he's not in the actual choir anymore, he is always on tour, helping with the chaperoning and sound system. AND he was the composer of Touch the Sky, which is one of the most calming songs I know of. Happy Birthday on September 7, and congrats on turning 24! We love you, Big Ben!

Hint hint, we have a photo album for the next post.
Liberaholic ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment