Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Okay, yes I know I said to look forward to the tour picture album, and I am in the middle of getting all the pictures together, but this was so weird! If you read Inna's post already, then you'll know what I'm talking about, but if you haven't, go read it now!!!!!

Well, in short, Inna had a dream about Josh and I happened to have a dream about Josh on the exact same night!!!!!!! I'm so freaked out! Maybe it was Josh Dreams night?



Only my dream was different from hers.

I was at my church, only it was different than what I know it to be, and it had a bouncy place and dressing room, and pool, and everything. And I was just in street clothes walking around the church with no apparent reason, when suddenly, the entire Libera choir walks through the front doors and starts making themselves at home. And while I sit there trying to figure out how in the world Libera got to my church, some person, I think it was Ben Crawley, comes up and says "Oh yeah! We're going to do some concerts in this church, and we're going to stay here(the church also happened to have private apartaments in the dream(????)) for four days, and if you'll excuse us, we'll go play in the rec room now." So by then I was completely confused, but also crazy happy at the same time. And then Josh comes up and says hi and I'm just like "Joshhhhhhhh....". So basically, all these four days me and my friends start following the Libera boys everywhere, and we end up going bungee jumping with them, and who knows what else was in that crazy church. And everywhere we go, Josh ends up singing one solo or another and all my girl buddies and I just sit there around him in a circle, going 'Oh, Joshhhhhhhhhhh......." as he sings some pretty gorgeous, new Josh-deep-voice songs. And on the fourth evening, all the older boys and us go out to dinner and eat delicious British cuisine, and we're just talking together. It was awesome, but completely crazy.

I just wanted to point that out. Inna, I think we have a National Josh Dream Day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Funny, but I also recently dreamed of Josh and he sang as a street musician with a guitar.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice dream!! so it turns out that Mr. Josh was busy popping up in everybody's dream that night xD

    ReplyDelete