Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Josh Madine's 17th Birthday!

Well, the day's finally here! I've been looking forward to it for quite a while now.
Joshua Madine's Birthday.
Oh Josh. Happy birthday! You have many fans throughout the world that adore you and are wishing you a happy birthday. Youhave reached the hearts of many people through your songs, and that includes me too. Over the years you have turned intoa brilliant young teen. Your voice has reached a higher level of maturity, and even though we all miss the days when you could sing the descants, we all adore the mocha dark chocolate sound you make when you sing. Thanks, Josh. Your smile brightens up my day every day. I bet othet people think the same. You are awesome. Dont leave Libera just yet
I still have to see you live :)

No comments:

Post a Comment