Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy November 1st

Today is the first day of the month, and luckily, I have some time to get on and complete some more of my pages and post! Happy day for me!

Birthdays come first, as always. We have two birthdays this month.

1) Matthew Madine-????

We really don't know the exact date of Matt's birthday, but we know it will be this month and he will be turning 10. Wow, he's young. We look forward to the many years he will have in Libera!

2) Ed Day- November 18
I can't forget Ed. He had the most gorgeous voice ever. Let me prove it.

Very pretty right? He will be celebrating his 16th birthday this month. I always wondered why he dropped out so fast. He could still be in Libera. After all, Liam, Josh, Ben, and Jonathan still are...?
I miss you, Ed.

That's it for the birthdays this month.

I wanted to mention that today is the day that the Libera Christmas Album comes out in the US. Yay US fans! I am going to order it as soon as I have the money in hand. Glad to live in America right now!

This is the cover for the regular christmas album:

The cost in US. dollars is $14.10
I actually think it's a great price, and a good start for the new fans but I'm buying the Deluxe Edition which looks like this

I did a post on it a while back, but it's really no different from the non-deluxe version. It just has the song cards and a christmas decoration in with it. I'm just buying it because it makes more profits for Libera and I like the song cards. And they have pretty pictures too.

Yet another thing: a late, late, late, late video from the Philippines.

I LOOOOVVVEEE this song! Ever since I heard it on the song previews, I was dying to hear the whole thing. And to see and hear the song at the same time was a real treat for me. It was flawless, except how the guy kept saying Libera in a spanish accent. It kinda bothered me, but I guess it's okay. I think it's how Libera is said in latin cus spanish is close to latin..?


You probably heard about the Libera Playground, right? Well, here's more. The video is pretty cool. Love how Kavana and Ralph are just taking over the show. Not just in this video, but in all the songs and solos they do.

That's all for now. Happy 11-1-11. Make a wish!




No comments:

Post a Comment