Sunday, November 13, 2011

It's Official!

Thank you, Inna. I first found this video on your blog and I was a bit anxious to put it on mine because I felt like I would be plagarising, but then I saw it on the Official Libera website and I just said ok I think i can put it up now.

As I watched this, I couldn't help but notice how all the little ones are starting to get in the spotlight. Yay! I think they're all so cute its hard to keep from squealing a little bit.

I don't know what it is, but Ralph is such a joyful person I don't know if there's anyone else like him. He and Kavana make me smile a lot. They always appear together. They must be best friends.

And Josh. Wow. He didn't say anything. Nor did he have to. His presence was just felt.
Liam, too. I was so happy to see Liam. He's just been gone, but not really gone. I was so excited to see him.

Now I wish I was a little boy in Libera, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment