Thursday, November 10, 2011

SomeQVC Videos

This one is White Christmas

This one is Joy to the World

White Christmas took me into heaven. I was holding my breath the entire time. And when Stefan sang his solo, I thought I would die. He has developed so much since the Peace album and to hear him sing White Christmas was bliss. That last note he did was so pure that I can't even explain how perfect it was. It was absolutely, irresistibly perfect.

Joy to the World was a treat. I downloaded it from before, so it wasn't as surprising as White Christmas. But still. Everyone is right when they say that Libera sounds better in person. You can hear all the individual swells and emotions in their voices when they're not in the studio.

This was so magical. It made my entire day.

No comments:

Post a Comment